Answers to typical questions
If you can’t find the answer on here, to your question. Feel free to email us!
We need about 10 mins to set everything up ready to go.
This depends upon payload, the size and weight of the camera we are lifting. Currently with the Panasonic GH4 we can fly for 20 mins.We carry a large compliment of extra batteries with us, its is a simple case of landing and taking less than a minute to change to new batteries.
We can fly in most locations as long as the correct safety precautions and permissions are met. Our extended permission for aerial work from the CAA allows the following:
1. In the Day
2. In congested areas
3. Within Line of sight of the pilot
4. In dry weather with a windspeed no greater than 20mph
5. At a maximum altitude of 400ft
6. Outside of 150 meters of an organized open-air assembly of more than 1000 persons
7. Outside of 30 meters of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under our direct control
8. With permissions from any landowner on whose land will be used for takeoff and landing
9. We will not fly over large crowds of people, over main roads or anywhere the pilot deems to be unsafe and not worth the risk. Our systems are very safe, but there is always a small chance of failure – we will never risk injuring anyone.
Our rates start at £199 per hour or £599 per day depending on the project – plus expenses (travel, accommodation, permissions paperwork). We offer discounts for multi-day shoots, please visit the contact us page for more information and for a job-specific quote.
1. Pilot and Camera Operator
2. DJI S900 UAV
3. Bushless Camera Gimbal
4. HD Video Downlink
We have full public liability insurance for up to £5 million and are CAA approved operators for UAV’s.