Where can you Operate?
We can fly in most locations as long as the correct safety precautions and permissions are met. Our extended permission for aerial work from the CAA allows the following:
1. In the Day
2. In congested areas
3. Within Line of sight of the pilot
4. In dry weather with a windspeed no greater than 20mph
5. At a maximum altitude of 400ft
6. Outside of 150 meters of an organized open-air assembly of more than 1000 persons
7. Outside of 30 meters of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under our direct control
8. With permissions from any landowner on whose land will be used for takeoff and landing
9. We will not fly over large crowds of people, over main roads or anywhere the pilot deems to be unsafe and not worth the risk. Our systems are very safe, but there is always a small chance of failure – we will never risk injuring anyone.